Our Advertising Partners
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that minimalhere has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, Michigan consumers have the right to:
- Right of Access – The right to access the personal data that has been collected about them.
- Right of Rectification – The right to request that a business correct any personal data about them that is inaccurate.
- Right of Deletion – The right to request that a business delete any personal data that was collected from that consumer or about that consumer.
- Right of Restriction – The right to opt out of the processing of personal data for purposes of targeted advertising or profiling.
- Right of Portability – The right to obtain the personal data that they provided to the business in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily usable format.
- Right to Opt Out of Sales – The right to opt out of the sale of the consumer’s personal data.
The Michigan Consumer Privacy Act does not provide consumers with a private right of action for violations.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
minimalhere does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.